My passion is visualizing improvements in my community and taking steps to make them reality. After founding and serving on the Development Council for 12 years, I find the opportunity to serve our communities as a Representative to the West Virginia House of Delegates 39th District a great honor and opportunity to make even greater improvements for us all.
- Proven success in building up communities.
- Key player in the building of a new Sissonville Middle School.
- Conceived and founded the Greater Sissonville Development Council where I have served as President, Vice-President and Secretary.
- Envisioned and followed through on new sidewalks for Sissonville.
- Encouraged the inclusion of Elk River and Cross Lanes to the GSDC yielding stronger results for all.
- Volunteered on Charleston Sports Committee 2006-2011.
- Served on Thomas Health System Board of Directors 2009-2018 and Chairman of the Board for St. Francis Hospital 2016-2018.
- I’ve bailed hay in the summer and worked and trained life-guards in college.
Please Donate today to help the Dana Ferrell Campaign move forward. Click the DONATE button for more info.
Thank you for joining Team Dana! Let us know how you'd like to help by clicking the link.